Sean S. Cooper - NOTE: THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY OUT OF DATE. It will be updated ASAP (hopefully before April) - SC
- On multiple occasions I have ran science outreach events where I communicate fun science experiments to the general public.
- I spoke briefly at the Royal Society of Engineering about my work as an educational video editor.
- During my time as a software development intern I attended a meeting where I presented my data visualisation tool to my team’s collaborator in bioinformatics.
- I presented, and defended, my undergraduate review project to a small group of academics.
- Towards the end of my time at DESY I gave a talk presenting my results to the ATLAS group.
- As a PASS mentor I have often given lecture style explanations of concepts to first year physicists.
- I have performed live on stage in several bands.