Sean S. Cooper May 27 - June 28: I will be participating in the QIST 2019 workshop at the Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics in Kyoto, Japan. Please contact me if you wish to meet during this conference.
- I enjoy taking early morning runs.
- I am a keen listener of jazz and try to visit live venues whenever I can.
- Among other string instruments, I often play the guitar.
- I have attended many pub trivia nights, having won on several occasions.
- Since 2013 I have been practicing photography. I have been paid to photograph several events.
- In 2014 I aided some close friends in starting a free student magazine. I secured many of their first sponsorship deals, and was a regular writer for the magazine.
- I brew my own craft beer. If you would like to share homebrew recipes then please send me an email!
- Following my summer spent in Hamburg, I have spent some of my spare time learning German.
- Recently, I have begun learning to speak Japanese.
- I follow The Guardian's cryptic crossword, and am actively working to improve my skill level.
- I enjoy abstract, and cryptanalysis type, puzzles, such as those in The GCHQ Puzzle Book, and have participated in several ARGs.